”Factory named after Krupskaya” is the main confectionery factory in Saint Petersburg and it was established in 1938. This is the first chocolate factory created in the Soviet Union and one of the most popular factory in Russia specialized in chocolate production. It was named after Lenin’s wife Nadezhda Krupskaya.
In early 2015 the Companies Association ”Slavyanka” increased holding merging with “Orkla Brands Russia”. The transaction also included the purchase of brands “Factory named after Krupskaya“,“Volzhanka”, “Pekar”, “Slad&Co”, “Konfi” and all related trademarks of Orkla confectionery factory.
Native. Favorite. Delicious!